By Zeshui Xu
Read or Download Uncertain Multi-Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications PDF
Similar business management & leadership books
It's largely approved that administration ideas similar to strategic administration, human source administration and administration improvement have a well-defined physique of information designed to notify administration praxis, but the suggestion of potency has no such physique of information to aid its software inside of administration praxis.
Construction company IQ - relocating the strength company from clever to Genius supplies a transparent define of organizational intelligence and offers a framework for practitioners of excellent leadership. The synthesis begins with an summary of the basic talents and advantage mastered via leaders and staff participants in companies.
The chinese language learn Institute of building administration (CRIOCM) in collaboration with Xi'an Jiaotong collage proudly invitations all lecturers, researchers and execs to take part within the CRIOCM 2013, the 18th overseas Symposium on "Advancement of building administration and genuine Estate".
This ebook introduces equipment for doubtful multi-attribute determination making together with doubtful multi-attribute workforce determination making and their functions to provide chain administration, funding choice making, group of workers evaluate, remodeling items, upkeep prone, army procedure potency evaluate.
- Weak Signals for Strategic Intelligence: Anticipation Tool for Managers
- ANATOMY of PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Vital insights for project success
- Getting to Lean - Transformational Change Management
- Organizational Turnarounds With A Human Touch
- BWL für Mediziner im Krankenhaus: Zusammenhänge verstehen - erfolgreich argumentieren (Erfolgskonzepte Praxis- & Krankenhaus-Management) (German Edition)
- Leading with Spirit, Presence, and Authenticity: A Volume in the International Leadership Association Series, Building Leadership Bridges
Extra resources for Uncertain Multi-Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications