By W. Bruce Walsh,Mary Heppner
*focuses at the heritage of the sphere and offers the social-historical context for its development;
*discusses easy concerns and ideas within the profession improvement and counseling of women;
*discusses the wishes of girls from diverse ethnic backgrounds, source of revenue degrees, and sexual preferences;
*reviews serious gender matters in lots of varieties of qualitative and quantitative assessment;
*describes using a serious feminist method of occupation counseling;
*discusses twin occupation and twin earners' occupation needs;
*focuses at the quick progress in science/technology/engineering and mathematical (STEM) occupational fields; and
*examines the occupation counseling wishes of ladies in administration positions.
Handbook of profession Counseling for girls, moment Edition appeals to an individual attracted to their very own occupation improvement and people of consumers, scholars, daughters, and different very important women and girls of their life.
By Christine Dukek
Analyse sozialer Deutungsmuster um der Frage nachzugehen, wie
Entscheidungen über Hilfen zur Erziehung in Jugendämtern getroffen und
legitimiert werden. Sie liefert dadurch eine empirische foundation für die
Diskussion über die Weiterentwicklung und Steuerung der Hilfen zur
Erziehung, indem sie sowohl Auswirkungen der Kommunalpolitik und der
verankerten Organisationskonzepte als auch der professionellen und
bürokratischen Wissensbestände des Personals berücksichtigt. Die
Ergebnisse liefern eine erste Grundlage zur empirischen Erforschung der
Zusammenhänge von Prozessgestaltung und Kennzahlentwicklung.
By Jerrold R. Brandell
By Delphine Chabrier
En outre, vous pourrez y trouver une compilation de chansons pour enfants, concerns de notre si belle littérature musicale enfantine.
By Tim Sprod
By Brenda, Dr., PhD Jones,Thelma, Dr., PhD Duffey,Shane, Dr., PhD Haberstroh
Includes powerful inventive and expressive interventions
This state of the art number of 30 real-life circumstances on counseling youngsters and youth emphasizes the developmental, relational, and cultural contexts of operating with this inhabitants, and accommodates cutting edge suggestions throughout a variety of techniques. meant as a significant other to baby and adolescent counseling texts, it bargains counselors-in-training examples of hands-on, concrete, and practicable purposes that supply possibilities for ability and concept improvement. those case experiences are wonderful by means of their emphasis at the severe influence of such systematic contexts as relations, friends, and faculty, besides developmental and cultural contexts. The inclusion of artistic and expressive interventions—often the best options in operating with this population—make this a good academic source.
The case studies—representing an esteemed number of contributing authors-- handle such ubiquitous topics as abuse, anxiousness, giftedness, incapacity, physique picture, substance abuse, social media, grief, bullying, altering households, army households, incarcerated kin, race and ethnicity, and sexual identification and orientation. every one case follows a constant layout, constituted of an outline of the younger person’s proposing matters, a conceptualization of those matters, an outline of the counseling method, an overview of wanted results, and an in depth dialogue that incorporates systemic contexts, developmental and relational concerns, multicultural views, and suggestions to be used of inventive interventions.
- Delivers a wide selection of situations overlaying modern matters familiar between kids and adolescents
- Emphasizes developmental, systematic, and contextual affects together with relations, college, peer, and cultural influences
- Includes such therapy techniques as short, solution-focused, CBT, reality/choice, narrative, and relational/cultural
- Includes recommendations for inventive interventions with each one case and time effective tools while applicable.
By Cary Griffin,David Hammis,Beth Keeton,Molly Sullivan,Paul Wehman
As self-employment turns into a possible alternative for an increasing number of adults with major disabilities, provide them sensible, useful assistance and help with the recent variation of this renowned guidebook. up-to-date with a brand new and more desirable overview strategy, extra self-employment good fortune tales, and the most recent on coverage adjustments and on-line possibilities, this ebook is your step by step advisor to assisting adults with disabilities get a small enterprise off to a robust commence. Youâ€™ll realize the nuts and bolts of person-centered enterprise making plans, and you will get concrete, step by step innovations for each element, from enterprise plans to advertising to funds. essential source for employment experts, transition pros, and people with disabilities and their households, this e-book is the go-to consultant for turning a small enterprise right into a substantial success.
SUPPORT individuals with DISABILITIES AS THEY:
- discover their "personal genius" with a brand new review technique
- build a radical marketing strategy in keeping with their ambitions and pursuits
- effectively finance their small company utilizing a number of profit resources
- industry their company, from defining clients to ads in quite a few media
- maintain their advantages whereas navigating monetary and social safety structures
- make the main of worthwhile aid from rehabilitation team of workers, vocational counselors, institution transition employees, and neighborhood courses
PRACTICAL fabrics: Photocopiable making plans worksheets, case reviews that in actual fact illustrate the "how" of profitable self-employment, and an annotated record of sites with very important info for small enterprise vendors.
- New, field-tested "Discovering own Genius" overview procedure
- up to date principles on utilizing social media and expertise to advance and industry a enterprise
- thoroughly revised details on person-centered enterprise making plans
- up-to-date information regarding on-line company possibilities
- present coverage details, together with severe updates on Social safeguard
- New good fortune tales from around the nation
- extra references to web content and web-based assets and knowledge
By Karine Blackett
By Philipp Gonon,Fritz Klauser,Reinhold Nickolaus
Ein weiterer Schwerpunkt bildet die examine vielfältiger beruflicher Lernkontexte, die einen facettenreichen Einblick in Lehr- Lernprozesse ermöglicht.
By Frank Bünning
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, one of the most modern member states of the ecu Union, are a part of the "Copenhagen process," the EU’s education and schooling initiative. those international locations have loved unique realization in eu Vocational schooling and coaching (VET) coverage. This publication stories and analyses reforms in VET and its functions. The e-book will profit researchers learning VET within the Baltic states, and within the broader context of internationalisation.