By Noelle M. Stout
Read Online or Download After Love: Queer Intimacy and Erotic Economies in Post-Soviet Cuba PDF
Similar gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Provides a chronological choice of Watney's writings from the Nineties, with new contextualising introductory and concluding essays and gives a chronicle of the altering and infrequently complicated process the epidemic.
--This textual content refers to an out of print or unavailable variation of this identify.
Among 1966 and 1975 North American adolescence activists demonstrated over 35 tuition- and community-based homosexual liberation early life teams whose participants sought keep watch over over their very own our bodies, schooling, and sexual and social relatives. This e-book makes a speciality of 3 groundbreaking manhattan urban teams -- homosexual early life (GY), road Transvestite motion Revolutionaries (S.
Achieve vital perception and a broader viewpoint on the place, why, and the way intercourse employees behavior their businessFor years, the focal point of intercourse paintings examine has been on street-based female and male intercourse staff and the HIV-related hazards they pose to their consumers. modern study on intercourse paintings strikes past the fundamental organization among intercourse paintings and unprotected intercourse to a fuller description of the numerous points of the whereas nonetheless pursuing a greater realizing of HIV possibility between these operating the streets.
Winner of a 2004 Washington country e-book AwardWinner of a 2004 Alpha Sigma Nu (ASN) Jesuit ebook AwardIn 1893, the Washington kingdom legislature quietly started passing a suite of legislation that primarily made homosexuality, and at last even the dialogue of homosexuality, a criminal offense. A century later Mike Lowry grew to become the 1st governor of the nation to handle the once a year lesbian and homosexual delight rally in Seattle.
- Community Organizing Against Homophobia and Heterosexism: The World Through Rainbow-Colored Glasses
- Desiring Emancipation: New Women and Homosexuality in Germany, 1890-1933 (SUNY series in Queer Politics and Cultures)
- Social Work Practice with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People
- Writing Desire: Sixty Years of Gay Autobiography (Wisconsin Studies in Autobiography)
- Gay and Lesbian Elders: History, Law, and Identity Politics in the United States
- Queer Renaissance Historiography: Backward Gaze (Queer Interventions)
Additional info for After Love: Queer Intimacy and Erotic Economies in Post-Soviet Cuba