By Arthur M. Silverstein
- Written in a sublime sort by means of long-time training immunologist
- Discusses the altering theories and applied sciences that guided the field
- Tells of the fascinating disputes between widespread scientists
- Lists all of the vital discoveries and books within the field
- Explains intimately the numerous Nobel prize-winning contributions of immunologists
Read or Download A History of Immunology PDF
Best molecular biology books
Melanoma Vaccines and Tumor Immunity bargains a overview of the elemental clinical discoveries that experience moved ahead into scientific trials. awarded within the context of real-world human examine and experimentation, those significant clinical advances exhibit how our knowing of immune activation, T-regulatory cells, and autoimmunity will influence melanoma vaccine layout.
Offering an interface among dry-bench bioinformaticians and wet-lab biologists, DNA Methylation Microarrays: Experimental layout and Statistical research provides the statistical equipment and instruments to research high-throughput epigenomic info, particularly, DNA methylation microarray info. considering those microarrays percentage a similar underlying rules as gene expression microarrays, a number of the analyses within the textual content additionally practice to microarray-based gene expression and histone amendment (ChIP-on-chip) reports.
This ebook explains in actual fact and intimately all points of radiation security in nuclear medication, together with dimension amounts and devices, detectors and dosimeters, and radiation biology. dialogue of radiation doses to sufferers and to embryos, fetuses, and kids varieties a important a part of the ebook.
This quantity offers an summary ofstate of the paintings applied sciences and destiny advancements within the box ofpreclinical pharmaceutical study. A balanced mixture of specialists from academiaand supply perception in chosen new advancements within the drug discoverypathway. the subjects disguise different elements of the drug discovery process,starting with new advancements within the goal identity and validationarea.
- Altern: Zelluläre und molekulare Grundlagen, körperliche Veränderungen und Erkrankungen, Therapieansätze (German Edition)
- Application of Infrared to Biomedical Sciences (Series in BioEngineering)
- The Biology of Cancer, Second Edition
- The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook
- Protein Prenylation, Part B: 30 (The Enzymes)
- Glioma Signaling: 986 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
Extra info for A History of Immunology